Question: How to Place an Order?
Answer: Shopping is easy here, there are three ways to place an order
Way 1: (Highly recommended, members can enjoy much convenience and discounts)
- Create an account from here
- You will receive an email about"Customer account confirmation".
- Visit our store, choose the items you like, click the "add to cart" button to collect items in your shopping cart.
- View your shopping cart, click"check out".
Way 2: (Quick checkout without login)
- After searching for the product you would like to buy, click the "add to cart" button to collect items from your shopping cart.
- View your shopping cart, click"check out", select delivery&payment method.
- Fill in your personal information and make order confirmation
Q: When Can I expect to receive my order?
Answer: We operate a jewelry factory and have a professional craftsmen team. Different personalized products need different processing times:
Text engraving normally takes 3 business day. Name jewelry will take 3-7 business days.
Different regions have different delivery times. The United States usually deliver within 5-9 working days.
Q: What’s the best way to maintain jewelry?
Answer: Due to the individual character of hand craftsmanship, you may notice slight variances in each design. This personal touch transforms each piece into a small work of art.
Here are a few things you can do to keep your Birthstone Jewelry in excellent condition:
- Store your jewelry separately when not being worn it will not be scratched or damaged by other jewelry.
- Protect all jewelry from sharp blows or strong pressure.
- Remove your jewels if needed. Cosmetics, hair spray, perfumes, lotions, other substances, and chemicals that may cause the build-up of grime, will diminish jewelry’s natural sheen and beauty.
- You can also polish your Birthstone Jewelry with a clean, soft, slightly damp cloth before and after wear and handling. This will help prevent a build-up of natural oil accumulation that occurs through normal wear when the jewelry item touches the skin.
- When not wearing your Birthstone Jewelry, we encourage you to store your design in the soft pouch or box provided by Birthstone Jewelry.
Question: Do you have a quality inspection certificate?
Answer: Birthstone Jewelry passed quality verified by international institution SGS - Currently the world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Question: What is your product's material?
Answer: Birthstone Jewelry focuses on designing various fashion styles like necklaces, rings, earrings and so on. Different styles of products are made of different materials. The most commonly used materials are S925 sterling silver,18K gold plated, 316L stainless steel, platinum-plated, AAA+ Cubic Zirconia. Regardless of the material, we ensure that our products comply with EU environmental protection standards, pass SGS certification, and are hypoallergenic and nickel-free.
What payment methods are accepted?
Answer: Birthstone Jewelry accepts PayPal and Shopify Payment, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Apple Pay, Elo, Google Pay, Facebook Pay,Shop Pay.
At the time of purchase, the total dollar amount of the order is allocated to the card. Your payment (the transfer of funds) will not occur until your item ships. Please note, if, at the time of shipment if insufficient funds are available, the order will be automatically canceled and you will be notified via email.
What shipping options are available on Birthstone Jewelry?
Answer: Currently, we can ship via Standard: Trackable Airline Package to the United States only.
Please note that items in stock will ship within 5-9 business days. At the time of checkout, please note the shipping timeline quoted on your order confirmation.
Will my personal information be shared with third parties?
How do I return an item?
Answer: We hope you’ll love the item you’ve bought from Birthstone Jewelry, but if you’re considering a return, please note that your purchase may be returned for full credit consideration from Birthstone Jewelry within 90 days from the date that you received your shipment. Kindly note that your purchase can only be returned if it is in original condition with original packaging and absolutely no signs of wear.
For further information about the step and Return & Exchange policy, click here.
What if I have additional questions that aren’t answered here?
Answer: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that your comments and questions are very important to us and we enjoy answering each one personally. We try to respond to every customer as soon as possible.
Do you ship internationally?
Answer: Currently, we could only ship the order within the United States.
What do I do if I’m unable to enter my discount code when placing my order?
Answer: If for some reason you’re unable to apply your discount code, we’re happy to help! First, please verify your code has not expired and is applicable. Most discount codes could not be combined with other offers, so your code may not be approved because of a current, conflicting promotion. If this is not the case, you can reach out to customer service for more assistance at email@example.com